Peter Henry shared God’s word yesterday on “Fire” : The significance of FIRE for God; the significance of FIRE in the Word of God.
- Our God is a consuming fire
- Fire is to be kept burning in the tabernacle 24×7
- In the holy of holies a lamp is burning to give light. The Lord is the lamp.
- Elijah demonstrated the power of God by bringing the fire of God down. Worshiping the true God, brings down His fiery presence, in contrasts to false worship.
- No one puts the fire under the cot. We are called to show light into the world.
- Don’t quench the spirit
- Don’t lose the fervent zeal for God. Let the fire be aflame for Christ always.
- Don’t bring a strange fire. As Nadab and Abieu, Aaron’s sons brought. Then the fire of God came from His presence and consumed them up.
- Whats the strange fire? Think about this. Think how God reacts to this!